Time & Location
About the event
We are hosting a Life Group Sundays at 5:00 pm. In our group we will study the book Colossians and Philemon: Completion and Reconciliation in Christ by John MacArthur. Teachers are James & Gloria Davidson.
We will meet for study and discussion 3 Sunday evenings a month from 5:00 to 6:15 pm. On the 3rd Sunday each month we will have a potluck dinner following the study.
There is a four-fold purpose for these Life Groups:
- They provide a great opportunity for connecting with others through fellowship and building relationships.
- They provide a time of uniting our hearts in prayer and seeking God's face for our church, community, and each other.
- Life Groups offer the chance for you to grow spiritually, as you study God's Word with others.
- Each group will select a way to serve the local community, finding a way to extend God's love to others and be His hands and feet.
Come do life with us!
Sundays from 5:00 - 6:15 pm
- September - 9/16, 9/23 & 9/30
- October - 10/7, 10/14 & 10/21
- November - 11/4, 11/11 & 11/18